Contact A Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Attorney
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Attorney serving Southeastern Michigan
Actual Quote: “We called another bankruptcy attorney to schedule a free first consultation. I understood that they were busy, but my earliest available date was about 5 weeks out. I called attorney Scott France and was seen the next day.”
Bankruptcy Attorney Near Lambertville, MI
Address: 6545 Central Ave #203, Toledo, OH 43617
Phone: (419) 725-9300
Hours: Monday thru Thursday 9am to 5pm; Fridays 9am to 1pm
*Select monthly evening and weekend appointments available. Call for dates and times.
Payment Methods: Cash, Check, Money Order, Bank Check
DIRECTIONS TO FRANCE LAW GROUP:
- From Dundee, Michigan: Take US-23 southbound into Ohio. Exit on westbound W. Central Avenue; Turn left at first stoplight onto South Central Park West Road; At the end of this short road, turn left and we will be the second building on your left. Free parking, office is located on 2nd floor. 6545 W. Central Avenue, Suite 203, Toledo, Ohio 43617
- From Bowling Green, Ohio: Take I-75 North to US 23 North; Exit W. Central Avenue; proceed 1/4 mile westbound, turn left at stoplight (S. Central Park West). 6545 W. Central Avenue #203, Toledo, Ohio 43617
- From Wauseon, Ohio: Take Airport Highway eastbound to McCord Road. Turn left (northbound) onto McCord Road. Turn right (eastbound) onto W. Central Avenue. Turn right at 1st stoplight. 6545 W. Central Avenue #203, Toledo, Ohio 43617
- From downtown Toledo, Ohio: Take I-75 north to I-475 west/north; Take I-475 to W. Central Avenue exit, exit westbound onto W. Central Avenue, Left at 1st stoplight (S. Central Park West); 6545 W. Central Avenue #203, Toledo, Ohio 43617
- From Fremont, Ohio: Take Route 20 westbound to Perrysburg, Ohio; enter onto northbound on I-75 towards downtown Toledo; Continue in left lane and merge left onto I-475 West; Past Talmadge Road remain in left lane and eventually merge left onto US-23-south/I-475; Exit onto westbound Central Avenue; Turn left at first stoplight onto S. Central Park West; 2nd building to your left; 6545 W. Central Avenue #203, Toledo, Ohio 43617.
1st Bankruptcy Appointment Success: [5 Tips]
- Understand what an initial bankruptcy consultation is: The initial bankruptcy consultation typically takes 30-45 minutes and is free. This is not the actual filing appointment, but merely an opportunity for the potential client to briefly explain the general overview of his or her financial concerns and to determine whether or not this particular bankruptcy attorney is a good fit to meet their needs. If you choose to retain (down payment) this bankruptcy attorney, then the attorney will send you with a short list of what is needed to begin the bankruptcy prep.
- Have a general understanding of your household income and debts. Consider bringing some recent pay stubs and creditor bills to the appointment.
- Be sure to mention whether you have any time sensitive matters, such as wage garnishment or pending lawsuits.
- Discuss with your attorney any worries that you may have about bankruptcy and begin a helpful dialogue.
- Have funds available to retain the attorney at the end of the appointment, if you feel that this is the right attorney for you.
Ready, Set, Go: Getting A Head Start
- 2 most recent tax returns (Federal and State)
- 7 months proof of household income (pay stubs, benefits, lump sums, other)
- Credit Reports (Free online: www.annualcreditreport.com )
- Loose creditor statements and legal documents from home.
- 6 months of bank statements for all open accounts
- copy of vehicle registration or title
- Begin setting aside funds for the bankruptcy process.
NOTICE: We are a debt relief agency. We help individuals file for relief under the United States Bankruptcy Code. Choosing an experienced chapter 7 bankruptcy attorney near Lambertville, Michigan is an important decision. All content contained within the pages of this website as well as any outbound web links are for educational purposes only and are NOT intended to be construed as legal advice.
Chapter 7 bankruptcy attorneys near Lambertville, Michigan serving Southeastern Michigan: Lambertville, Adrian, Blissfield, Morenci, Tecumseh, Bedford Townshipl Temperance, Ottawa Lake, Ida, Summerfield, Petersburg, Samaria, Luna Pier, Monroe, Southgate, Taylor, Detroit, Canton, Southfield, Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti, Saline, Dundee, Milan, Lenawee County, Monroe County, Wayne County, Michigan
Chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy attorneys serving Northern Ohio: Sylvania, Toledo, Metamora, Rossford, Northwood, Lake Township, Oregon, Maumee, Perrysburg, Holland, Swanton, Delta, Whitehouse, Neapolis, Delta, Wauseon, Archbold, Fayette, Waterville, Grand Rapids, Napoleon, Defiance, Montpelier, Bryan, Haskins, Bowling Green, Portage, North Baltimore, Fostoria, Tiffin, Fremont, Clyde, Woodville, Monoreville, Norwalk, Milan, Huron, Elyria, Westlake, Cleveland, Findlay, Upper Sandusky, Lima, Port Clinton, Sandusky, Lucas County, Wood County, Fulton County, Erie County, Huron County, Ohio