Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Attorney
Chapter 7 bankruptcy attorney near Lambertville, Michigan
SCOTT FRANCE, ESQ.
- Ohio Supreme Court (2007)
- U.S. District Court, N.D. Ohio (2007)
- U.S. District Court, Colorado (2011)
- U.S. District Court, E.D. Michigan (2012)
- University of Toledo (JD, Cum Laude, 2006)
- University of Toledo (MBA, 2003)
- University of Toledo (BS, 1992)
- Owens Community College (Adjunct Professor)
- Stautzenberger College (Adjunct Professor)
- Toledo Bar Association
- Toledo Bar Association Bankruptcy Committee
- OMG Business Networking Group (Founder)
- Honor Pets Foundation ( Board Member)
- United States Tennis Association (USTA)
- “Feed My Face[book]” Founder
- Better Business Bureau (“A+” Rated Business)
About Bankruptcy Attorney Scott France
Scott grew up in Bowling Green, Ohio (1986 graduate of Bowling Green High School) and has lived all of his adult life in Toledo, Ohio. Scott is frequently asked to serve as an Adjunct Professor at local community colleges, including Owens Community College. Scott’s teaching portfolio includes Bankruptcy Law, Criminal Law, Legal Environment for Business, Entrepreneurship, Intro to Business, Business/Leadership, and Medical Law/Ethics.
Those closest to Scott know that he is a former teaching tennis pro and was an elementary school Physical Education teacher for 6 years (Little Flower School & St. Joan of Arc School, both in Toledo, Ohio) before entering the practice of law. Outside of his professional life, Scott holds a black belt in karate, enjoys tennis, and is an avid fan of both the Boston Red Sox and Indianapolis Colts.
Bankruptcy Lambertville Photo Gallery
Choosing The Right Attorney:
- “How To Choose The Best Lawyer…5 Steps” Source: Balance Careers, Sally Kane; January 25, 2019
- “How To Choose A Good Qualified Lawyer” Source: Good Financial Cents, Jeff Rose; May 22, 2018
- “Choosing An Attorney: 10 Things To Consider” Source: Law Depot Blog; Kristy DeSmit; March 3, 2015
Consider Bankruptcy Attorney Scott France
- Read 49 actual client reviews of bankruptcy attorney Scott France Source: Avvo.com; updated 3/1/2019
- Supreme Court of Ohio Attorney Directory Source: Supreme Court of Ohio website; updated 3/1/2019
NOTICE: We are a debt relief agency. We help individuals file for relief under the United States Bankruptcy Code. Choosing an experienced chapter 7 bankruptcy attorney near Lambertville, Michigan is an important decision. All content contained within the pages of this website and any accompanying outbound web links are for educational purposes only and are NOT to be construed as legal advice.
Chapter 7 bankruptcy attorney near Lambertville serving all of Southeastern Michigan: Lambertville, Ottawa Lake, Adrian, Blissfield, Temperance, Ida, Luna Pier, Monroe, Dundee, Tecumseh, Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti, Milan, Detroit, Canton, Saline, Petersburg, Summerfield, Lenawee County, Monroe County, Wayne County, Washtenaw County, Michigan.
Chapters 7 and 13 bankruptcy attorney serving Northern Ohio: Toledo, Sylvania, Metamora, Maumee, Perrysburg, Rossford, Lake Township, Oregon, Port Clinton, Sandusky, Norwalk, Milan, Woodville, Clyde, Waterville, Haskins, Bowling Green, Portage, Helena, Northwood, Fostoria, Tiffin, North Baltimore, Holland, Swanton, Delta, Wauseon, Archbold, Fayette, Bryan, Montpelier, Findlay, Upper Sandusky, Lima, Cleveland, Westlake, Elyria, Lucas County, Wood County, Fulton County, Allen County, Ottawa County, Sandusky County, WIlliams County, Hancock County, Ohio.